Lance Corporal Matthew J Fortney

Lance Corporal Matthew J Fortney

Matthew & Autumn Strock Wedding

Matthew & Autumn Strock Wedding
The FAM - Jimmy, Autumn, Matt S., Pammy, Matthew

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Don't Use Pimp-my-profile for BLOGGER

OMG ... I have just spent 4 hours trying to get my blogger working after attempting to brighten up my blog and make it festive for the Christmas season. I ended up creating a new blog address. ARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!

Talk about a time-suck on a Sunday!

So is this a new beginning for me? Yeah. Kinda.

I do want to blog more this coming year. It helps me remember what happened. I swear this getting old stuff is for the birds. It sucks not having a memory that works.

I will probably bring over my previous 15 blogs

- wow - how prolific of me. hahahaha -

Just so this little blog doesn't feel so lonely.

Now I need to go do some laundry.

No comments: