Lance Corporal Matthew J Fortney

Lance Corporal Matthew J Fortney

Matthew & Autumn Strock Wedding

Matthew & Autumn Strock Wedding
The FAM - Jimmy, Autumn, Matt S., Pammy, Matthew

Thursday, January 22, 2009

45 ODD Things about you! If you opened this, FILL IT OUT! Learn 45 things about your friends, and let them learn 45 things about you!

1. Do you like blue cheese? ... Dressing ... Yes ... Yum ... with wings please.
2. Have you ever smoked? ... Yeah ... I was very stupid in my teens and early 20's.
3. Do you own a gun? ... No. But my son does ... One really big one attached to his MRAP and one he carries. He thinks he's such a bad ass - LOL
4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite? .... Black Cherry - I still drink it in the summer.
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? .. of course ... doesn't everyone?!
6. What do you think of hot dogs? ...Love them BURNT and crispy! Smothered in ketchup.
7. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? ... Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia
8. Favorite thing to drink in the morning? ... MUST HAVE COFFEE!!!!
9. Can you do push ups? ... hahahahahaha - No.
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My necklace that Jimmy bought me for Christmas. It was the beautiful woven silver necklace that I fell in love with in October at Nora's Inn Boonsboro Gift shop.
11. Favorite hobby? ... Reading, photography, scrap booking, cross stitch
12. Do you have A.D.D.? I think I do. But I'm not sure. What was the question?
13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? ... I am a pushover ... I let people walk over me. I need to grow a backbone ... some year.
14. Middle name ? ... Anastasia
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
1) I need more coffee.
2) Thank God It's Friday
3) OMG - It's hot in here ... Damn Hot Flashes!

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? ... coffee, diet green tea, pinot grigio
17. Current worry? ... Will Matthew be deployed for 8 months or 24 months?
18. Current hate right now? ... I don't hate.
19. Favorite place to be? ... With my family. 2nd place - TTP with my girls!
20. How did you bring in the new year? ... Our annual dinner at Mary's house with our dinner club. We were actually out later than Matthew. We didn't get home until 2 am. We were playing Domino's ... We are old farts! hahaha
21. Where would you like to go on a shopping spree? .... Barnes & Nobel, Dress Barn, Macy's
22. Name three people who will complete this? ???
23. Do you own slippers? ... Yes ... several pairs ... depending on the time of year.
24. What shirt are you wearing? ... Black, Brown and Cream swirly shirt with 3/4 sleeves from Dress Barn
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? ... hell no - I would slide right off the bed!
26. Can you whistle? ... Nope. I always wanted to learn though.
27. Favorite color? ...Royal Blue
28. Do you want to be a pirate? .. Arrrrgh Matey! Drink up, me hearties!
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? ... Mostly disco ... Bad Girl, I Will Survive, Ring My Bell, Knock on Wood ... All the standards. ;)
30. Favorite Girl's Name ? ... Autumn, Emma Rae
31. Favorite boy's name ? ...Matthew, Luke Michael
32. What's in your pocket right now? ... Ain't got no pockets.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? ... Last night at Laura's when Autumn and I were getting our hair done. Laura has the best stories. The kind that makes you snort your drink up your nose and spit it out.
34. What vehicle do you drive? ... 2002 Black Acura 3.2 TL-Super
35. Worst injury you've ever had? ... Concusion and broken arm when my horse threw me in 1978.
36. Do you love where you live? York is okay ... but I'd ratther live in State College - my home town.
37. How many TVs do you have in your house?... 2
38. Who is your loudest friend? I would have to say it is me. I'm always being told to use my "inside voice." lol
39. Do you have any pets? ... 2 - a yellow lab Reggie and a chocolate lab Toby. Also I have 2 granddoggies - Autumn's dogs Riley - a chocolate lab and Maggie a greyhound/black-tan coonhound mix.
40. Does someone have a crush on you?? .. Jimmy. 29 years and we're still driving each other crazy. ;0
41. Your favorite books ?...Nora Roberts / J.D.Robb, Jim Butcher, Donna Kauffman ... the list goes on and on ...
42. Do you collect anything? ... Books, Santa Clause's, Angels, Snowmen, Cat's Meow Village Buildings.
43. Favorite Sports Team? ... DUH - PENN STATE Football Team
44. What song do you want played at your funeral? ... Amazing Grace, On Eagle's Wings, and Elton John's Funeral for a Friend.
45. Do you have a secret? ... Yup. But you'll never know - hahahahaha

No comments: