Lance Corporal Matthew J Fortney

Lance Corporal Matthew J Fortney

Matthew & Autumn Strock Wedding

Matthew & Autumn Strock Wedding
The FAM - Jimmy, Autumn, Matt S., Pammy, Matthew

Friday, January 23, 2009

JUST FOR FUN

Subject: Just for fun

Six names you go by:

1. Pammy

2. Momma

3. "The Momma"

4. Pamela

5. Pam

6. Mrs. Fortney



Three things you are wearing now.

1. Black, brown, cream swirley shirt

2. Black pants

3. Black ankle boots


Three things you want very badly at the moment:

1. My DS Matthew to be safe during his deployment.

2. Cleaning Fairies to come in and organize my 2 bedrooms and my office.

3. Win Cash 5 - see I'm not greedy ... just a couple hundred thousand would set me fine.



Two things you did last night:

1. Laughed and talked with Laura and Autumn while Autumn and I had our hair done.

2. Listened to DH Jimmy regale me with stories about the great day he had.


Two things you ate today:

1. Just Coffee ...

2. Plan to have a small salad at lunch.



People you last talked to on the phone:

1. DD Autumn

2. DS Matthew



Two things you are going to do tonight.

1. Date night with Jimmy

2. Laundry - Maybe get lucky ;)



Your favorite beverages:

1. Coffee made at work

2. Pinot Grigio

No comments: